Software Architect JAVA
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand the requirements, current state architecture and propose roadmaps for the future enhancements accordingly.
- Create Software Architecture Documents, High Level and Low-Level Design document, Nonfunctional requirements for the project.
- Define Integration Design and Security Design for the Web Services and Enterprise components involved.
- Participate in production of detailed functional design documents to match customer requirements.
- Participate in production of technical specification for development and integration requirements.
- Review design documents
- Mentor and train project team members on the Solution details for a smoother execution.
Skill, Experience & General information required:
- 10+ plus years of experience in defining solution architecture for large enterprise applications using Java/J2EE, Webservices (REST), ESBs, Open Source products, Spring MVC and JSON.
- Knowledge of Web Technologies such as Html 5, CSS 3, jQuery, Spring MVVC and WebServices (SOAP/REST).
- Knowledge of technology areas of Messaging, Transaction Management, Spring MVC, Hibernate, DAO, etc.
- Strong command on Java/J2EE concepts and current industry trends.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented design methodologies and design patterns.
- Interpersonal communication and organizational skills required to operate as a contributing member of virtual teams that deliver quality services.
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies as well as potential application on service offerings and products provided by IT.
- Familiar with supporting peer teams and responsibilities such as infrastructure, operations, enterprise architecture, info security.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Experience with Cloud Computing.
Published on: 2 March 2020