Full Stack developer
- Develop new features using TDD approach ensuring quality readable code with acceptable test coverage.
- Work within a cross functional team, using Agile/SCRUM to refine and plan new features.
- Design the domain model, using Domain Driven Design approaches.
- Drive the architectural vision for the product, including Big Table design, Spark Job design/optimization, choice of new technologies to add to the stack.
- A minimum of 4 years experience on software development using Java 8 or higher
- Extensive experience with SQL and modelling JPA/Hibernate entities
- Experience with source control tools, Git, Bitbucket etc
- Experience with TDD and Unit Testing practices
- Experience with Java Web Frameworks, Spring Boot, J2EE etc
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins/Bamboo etc
- Good English communication skills.
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks, Angular/React
- Knowledge of functional programming concepts, some knowledge of functional languages (Scala, Kotlin etc)
- Experience with Big Data technologies, HDFS, HBase, Phoenix
- Experience with Apache Spark
- Working knowledge of cloud technologies such as AWS and Azure
Published on: 12 September 2019