Cloud Security Officer
Requirements and skills :
· A bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field
· Minimum of 5 years of experience working in information security, with a focus on cloud-based systems
· Strong understanding of IT security principles, protocols, technologies and tools across various platforms.
· Strong understanding of cloud security architecture and best practices
· Ability to partner and collaborate with both technical teams and business users.
· Rigor, organization and strict respect of the methodology and the processes
· Excellent communication skills.
· Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
· Professional certifications such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) is a plus.
· Experience in a customer-facing role and ability to communicate security risks and solutions to non-technical stakeholders is a plus.
· Familiarity with SOC2, ISO 27001 and 27002, international standards and other relevant standards that provide a framework for managing and protecting system information is a plus
Mission / Tasks:
Member of Information Security Customers Support & SaaS Strategy team should also have knowledge and experience with industry standards and regulations related to information security. Task including but not limited to:
· Collaborating with IT team to develop and implement security standards and guidelines for the company's SaaS offerings
· Serving as a subject matter expert on cloud security for internal teams and external customers
· Developing and implementing security policies, procedures, and standards for cloud-based systems
· Conducting risk assessments of cloud-based systems and propose controls to mitigate identified risks
· Researching and recommending new security technologies and solutions for cloud-based systems
· Monitoring, Audit Trails, and Incident Management.