- Establish practices, templates, policies and tools to expand and mature these capabilities for the team
- Budget management, governance, control, resource management
- Work with Team Leaders and Consultants for projects delivery.
- Take lead in communicating and maintaining relationships with stakeholders across the business
- Manage day-to-day project activities and resources and lead the project management team meetings
- Take a hands-on approach to delivery and implementation
- Manage projects timesheets in Chronos and work with finance team for invoicing/end of month process.
- Review, evaluate and provide visibility to higher management of ongoing issues/risks/progress
- Manage Risks, Issues and scope changes effectively.
- Project Management
- Excellent English skills (verbal and written)
- Time Management skills
- Client-facing communication
- +4 years
Published on: 23 September 2021