IT Cloud Support
- Configure and deploy client platform on the cloud
- Actively monitor and manage requests for technical support
- Provide competent, service-oriented support and resolve problems to end user satisfaction
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems.
- Work with IT staff and Management to ensure user-friendly solutions and services are delivered
- Research problems and identify trends in support requests.
- Help in creating documentation for new deployments or IT initiatives.
- Maintain and follow-up cloud backup systems.
- Manage reporting of IT key performance indicators aligned with the regional standards.
- Participate in prof of concepts through setting up databases and needed environments for delivery teams
- Required Skills:
- Knowledge of AWS technologies (IAM,S3,Logging,WAF,Security Groups,EC2 compute, load balancers autoscaling.)
- Networking (TCPIP, firewalls, DNS)
- OS (Windows Server, Linux -Redhat/Centos/Amazon Linux/Oracle Linux)
- Databases (basic MS SQL Server & Oracle).
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Desired Skills:
- Scripting in one of more of Python, Perl, Bash
- Databases (basic MYSQL, Postgress)
- Nagios or DataDog
- AWS PatchManager
- Email (Postfix, DKIM, SPF, AWS-SES)
- AWS Lambda
- Any Programming skills (Java, C++, etc).
- Jira, Github, Bitbucket
- Language: English is a must
Published on: 1 September 2021