Information Security Officer
- Maintain the security management system and update a safety policy adapted to the Vermeg environment.
- Formulate information security needs and monitor their implementation.
- Monitors Information Security objectives
- Evaluate the existing security measures to achieve the information security objectives.
- Maintain KPIs to measure the effectiveness of the ISMS.
- Participate in the communication Plan
- Report the progress of the security status to the information security manager
- In charge of client requests for information security perspective
- Implement an effective legal and contractual compliance program
- Formulate information security technical needs
- Monitor audit plan and manage security standards certification
- Familiarity with practices and professional standards (ISO 27001 , ISO 27005, SOC2 ), is considered as an important advantage
- Capacity to manage the priorities (emergency levels and important levels)
- Capacity to collaborate within a team
- Capacity to be planned, to coordinate and to organize
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Listening skills, composure in key moments of decision-making
- Capacities of anticipation and analysis, autonomous, dynamic and pragmatic
- Fluency in both English and French
Published on: 15 December 2020