System Administrator Expert
As part of our growth in Tunis, we are looking to hire a System Administrator Expert, who is passionate by IT new technologies and would like to have a career in an international company, in the Private Banking sector, within an exciting work environment.
You will be part of the existing Datacenter and Cloud Team which is part of the Engineering IT team responsible for maintaining our core product.
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Responsible for capacity, storage planning, and database performance
- Handle the day to day operations within the Team.
- Working knowledge of virtualization, VMWare, or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols
- Experience with scripting and automation tools
- A proven track record of developing and implementing IT strategy and plans
- Strong knowledge of implementing and effectively developing helpdesk and IT operations best practices, including expert knowledge of security, storage, data protection, and disaster recovery protocols
- System administration and IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other IT related fields are a plus
- Familiarity with Oracle and database operations are a plus
- Solid ability to diagnose issues and problem solve.
- Very Good oral and written communication in French & English
- Ability to work in a team.
- A positive, proactive and Professional attitude and solution oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize communication skills to express ideas in a logical, decisive manner.